Tuesday, September 04, 2007

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF THE WOG

The Wog loves "The Sound of Music." And I mean LOVES. (Except for Captain VonTrapp who she calls "the scary man"; Maria is "the mommy" and everyone else--ranging from the Baroness to Max to Greta--is a "Little Boy" or "Little Girl."). She can sing many of the songs, including "Do-Re-Mi" and "My Favorite Things." And I think I may have said this here before, but her absolute favorite part is when "the scary man" and Maria dance the Ländler together during the big party scene. She can watch that over and over again; the puppet show is a distant second.

Mesmerized:




Giving it a whirl with Daddy (In the first picture, you can see the movie on the tv screen in the background):







Preparing for the lift (not, I believe, in the movie):




The green nightgown was a gift from Minnie, and it is The Wog's father's absolute favorite.

No comments: