Monday, November 26, 2007

THE WOG CAN'T READ...

...or CAN she?

The Doodle appears to be cutting all of his bottom teeth simultaneously (or at least enough of them to suddenly sport quite the grill) and has been suffering. After I dropped The Wog off at school today, I stopped by the market for some teething medicine. It has been sitting on our coffee table since I got home; I hadn't yet used it or even opened the packaging. The Wog picked it up and was playing with it, attempting to squirt the liquid out of the sealed tube. She grew frustrated very quickly and brought it over to me for help announcing, "I just want to put this on the baby's teeth."



How did she know?

(I've read that children can "read" amazingly well by inferring from pictures, but this surprised me still.)

No comments: