Friday, November 09, 2007

HOW TO BE THE DOODLE (AND A BONUS VIDEO!)

Tongue out?

Check!

Trail of drool down front of onesie?

Check!

Hat with ears?

Check!

Yup, that's The Doodle!

I took some video earlier today because I wanted to capture how amazed The Doodle is by balloons; note his sweetly clasped hands. Several other things are apparent after watching this 60 second or so video, including the following: 1.) The Wog is incredibly sweet to The Doodle. 2.)The Wog is obsessed with telling time. (And it's "20 after seven" somewhere in the world right now, isn't it?) and 3.) Keeping my children besocked is turning out to be one of life's biggest challenges. (And I know, grandmothers everywhere are shaking their heads in outrage and dismay.)



(I know it's sideways! I'm working on it!)

No comments: