Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOGERINA BARBIE

The Wog has been watching all of the Barbie ballet movies, and she can't wait to show off her moves (ballet and otherwise--even a little kung fu judging by a few of these) in class each week. I finally managed to bring my camera and snuck into the back of the classroom.

The Wog has a certain dramatic flair:


She got some serious air during this class:


Enamored of the teacher:


More air:

Doing their "ballet":

They were pretending to be soldiers. Robotic soldiers, apparently:

She spotted me at one point, but kept right on dancing:

Leaping!

Tapping away:

"Come on, ride the train!"

The Wog and her friend Lily are enjoying their reflections:

Watching the other dancers have a turn:


I didn't intentionally shoot this picture so The Wog would be clear and the other dancers a blur...I wish I knew how to do that!

Ballet meets Kung Fu:




No comments: