Friday, July 06, 2007

NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A DRESS

The Wog will only wear dresses lately. We can occasionally trick her into wearing a skirt, but she has a strong preference for the dress, and the frillier the better. The other day it was very hot, and I put her down for her nap just in her diaper. I thought she was asleep, but about thirty minutes later I heard her moving around upstairs. Soon she was calling for me. I headed up to see what she needed and she was standing at her closet door, demanding a dress. I figured her naptime was over and helped her put the dress on; she immediately crawled back into bed and returned to sleep. Even mid-nap she knew she wanted to be wearing a dress! This morning she was twirling in a dress and we complimented her on it. Her response, "Thanks! I made it myself." We'll never know where she comes up with these things, but we're glad she does.

No comments: