Sunday, December 30, 2007

'CUZ NOTHING MATTERS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A JERSEY GIRL (AND THE DOODLE)

Three quarters of our family remain here in New Jersey while Marc headed back to work last week. I'm working on getting up a few pictures until we're back on familiar internet ground later this week. In the meantime, here's one:



The Wog enjoyed her first real Christmas celebration exactly as we expected she would; when I put her down last night (not without some cajoling), she responded with great hope in her voice, "And when I wake up, it's Christmas!" The Doodle continues to be his usual jolly self (at least during the daytime); all he needed was a Santa suit.

Meanwhile, the jig is up...usually I use our Mac's photoediting software to keep our children looking their shiniest--ie. remove the standard daily ick from their faces; I don't know how to do that here, however, so please excuse the sweet potatoes!

No comments: