Tuesday, November 08, 2005

WOG-ODILE TEARS

The Wog is a very pleasant, happy-go-lucky baby. But she's also extremely strong-willed. (Sometimes I use the word "spirited" but they both mean the same thing when I'm talking about The Wog.) About a month ago I noted that we had no pictures of The Wog in one of her most outraged moments, so I made sure to capture her mid-fit. (The Wog's father thinks this is mean, incidentally, and it may be. But the cuteness far outweighs the meanness, as far as I'm concerned.) In any case, here are some pictures of The Wog throwing down.

(You'll probably notice in these pictures that I have a thing for polka dot tights.)




I promise in the next entry she'll be back to her happy little self. As she always is--immediately--the instant she gets what she wants.

No comments: