Friday, August 08, 2008

I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE WE ALL WILL BE RECEIVED AT STORYLAND...

Kids with conjunctivitis don't make for the best photographic subjects, so my camera has gotten a bit of a rest these days. Here are some old photos from Storyland that I never got around to putting up.

The Wog noticed these for the first time. She thought the prince might be hiding inside. Maybe he was?


A sassy Wog and a sleepy Doodle:


Happily face-painted:


Woggy go round:


The "good" Cinderella:


Showing off the glass slipper:


The Doodle explores the castle grounds:


Someday this will almost certainly be The Doodle's favorite ride:


The overflow parking at Storyland is across the street, and this tunnel takes you right through to the main entrance. We always park on this side because The Wog likes the tunnel. And because we like to pretend we are in Paris at the Metro.


In Mary Mary Quite Contrary's house:


I'm not sure which fairy tale contains the giant rooster:


Door #1 or Door #2?


Two different days, same exact picture:




Matching scowls:


The Wog told her father she couldn't talk to him on the swan boats because she was "concentrating on driving."


The Wog pretends, but she is not bashful around Cinderella. She's pretty much a stalker.


(My apologies to Paul Simon for the post title, but that's a song I find myself singing a lot these days.)

No comments: